Monday 26 March 2012

Hide & Seek

Paper cut-out 
8'' x 8''
''Cache-cache'' est le nom de cet nouveau montage. J'ai prise environ 8 heures pour le faire.
''Hide & Seek'' is the name of this new piece. It took me about 8 hrs to make it.

Pour voir les images en format large, ouvrez l'image dans un nouvel onglet.
To see the images in their full size, open them in another tab. 
Woupi!! Je me suis couchée tard hier soir et levée tôt ce matin pour fabriquer cette oeuvre. Ça va de plus en plus vite une fois la technique de travail établie. Il me reste à sabler un peu et vernir le cadre. Il ne m'a pas coûté cher alors la qualité est ''boboche''. Pour les curieux, j'ai utilisé la peinture acrylique pour colorer mes pièces de papier.
Woupi!! I stayed up late yesterday and got up early this morning to make this piece. This getting easier and easier once the work method  is established. The frame still need to be sanded and varnished. It didn't cost me a lot of money so the finsh is kind bad. For the curious, I used acrylic paint to colour the paper pieces.

No comments: